Tube Plugs

I'm 3 days in to my new job, and so far it's going pretty alright. I can't help shake a feeling of being a nuisance, since I'm still learning and don't have all the procedures and protocol down.
But I'm trying to stay optimistic and try my best to get less awful at everything.


Work aside, not much else is going on. I've been watching one of my friends from uni play-through of Paper Mario, he's got me hooked at the very least, didn't even know he made let's plays!
Speaking of friends doing let's plays, The only known New City PTE reader has been making videos recently too! (You're welcome Dyland)

On the note of Youtube, I've found some of the other usual people I've been following on Youtube are shifting their content to try to appeal to different audiences, and in that, I'm finding I'm less and less inclined to watch their stuff.
Because of that, I'm not as interested in doing Youtube as I once was. The regiment required to stay profitable, the taxation of time needed to produce quality content, and the ability to stay interesting and engaging just seems way above my head. Not to mention I have zero clue how the behind the scenes works, or how a youtube career even 'begins'. (I get upload videos get views, but after that it's "??? profit" to me)
 Maybe someday, but maybe something else. Shall see what happens.


2 comments: