Wrench in the gears

Car puns. Yep that's how we're ROLLING around here.

*Bah dum tshhhh*

So I've gotten word that the station manager job has already been filled, and spoilers: It's not me. Though I'm sort of relieved about that, because with my current job, another one in the fall would've really complicated things. I am still sad about not getting it but ah well. I just gotta be happy with the success I am having and TRUCK on.

The voice demo thing is indefinitely sorta maybe not but maybe so but no idea happening. It'll be cool if it works out but it's a free service for something normally paid so if it doesnt happen no biggie. I might just schedule a real deal appointment and fork monies over if I really want it that bad.

 Later this summer, I'm going to be involved in scouting out places to help a certain PTEr. This is going to be good for both parties since he needs a place and we'll both be learning about how to get apartments and what to look for, etc. After staying with my sister I have a vague idea of what moving out on ones own entails (Especially when paired with year 2 and its monetary hemorrhage hell), so it'll be nice to learn more and have a better idea of what I'm going to be up against sometime in the next few years.

I must now end this post in yet another car pun as I am DRIVEN to do so.





4 comments:

  1. Before you look at apartments you should also google lists of what to look for, there are things on there you might never think of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good call, I did so, yeah forgot how shady people can be...

      Delete