The great return

I blew smoke saying PTE wouldn't have a lack of posts during the trip, but it was a very eventful trip, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Staying with my sister was actually really nice, and the more central location certainly helped. I was actually able to see many long time friends, some which I've missed on prior trips, so really glad things worked out that way.
I also managed to pull off a large party before leaving, though I admit I needed help from a certain someone to help organize things and such. But IMO it was really fun and I was really happy to get to see so many people.

Now I'm back here in New City. Tomorrow my new job starts, I have no idea how it will go and I'm sort of nervous but it's only a 4 hour shift so it shouldn't be super hard. But I've been told it'll slowly ramp up (all pun intendo) so we'll see how that goes. I'm excited too for it for what it's worth.

Aside from the job, there's not much else I've got planned as of yet. I am planning to do some number crunching soon to see the prospects of living on my own in certain cities and towns (Range being New City and Hometown and towns inbetween the two). I may make another post about that later.

Back to business as usual.

3 comments:

  1. It was a pretty great party :) also that picture though, ew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you thought so :) Haha, proof of 'Never cross the memes'

      Delete