In it to win it

I had my essay writing class for the first time today, and frankly, it's a breath of fresh air in comparison to last year's second semester.
Granted I won't have any tetra-lemmas now anyway since I only have 4 classes, but still, this class I had seemed really straightforward.
Obviously yes, my weakness is at the core here: essays, but it starts out decently simple and complicates over time, with the final essay being a research essay (my achilles heel).
I've never written an essay that got more than a B+ (Which comically was from an architecture course, one that all my friends hated lol), which actually sounds pretty good, except when one realizes that the second highest besides that was a C+, and there's more of them in the D-F range than anything else.
Ergo, if there was a chart of all my essay marks, the trend of poor quality is clear.
But over time, they've improved! ...Marginally.
So this class is going to be interesting; If I do poorly right off the bat I'll likely drop it and deal with a spring class, If I do well I'll keep holding on for as long as I can, and maybe even complete the course.

I'm in it to win it!!


ps Dylans home and playing lots of South Park And The Stick Of Truth and is somewhat getting schooled by school so far and more news from THE NEWS KID someday maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment