Get Set

I'm all prepped up for the final (technically penultimate) semester! Alright, aside from packing my bag, but close.
Tomorrow Dyland comes back, the day after is school's return, I have a few things I need to sort out already, a meeting for a TV show on Thursday, and other craziness, this semester is definitely going to be nuts. (Sorry in advance SWN)

Before school starts, I'll mention what my classes look like:
My 'stream' has 2 core classes, a third class that all streams take, and I have an elective. (It's the last one, thanks critical thinking!)

I'm estimating the core classes will be the most taxing, with the gned a close second (It's essay writing extraordinaire class, and if you know anything about me, my esssay skills are trash. See: December 2012)
And the industry standards class still intense difficult but not as soul-crushing.

I also still will be figuring out my practicum and such too, lots to do! I suppose being busy isn't the worst, but if I replicate the tetralemma or fiasco of last year, it's gonna be a long semester...


2 comments:

  1. Penultimate means second to last. Do you actually have another semester after this one?
    I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I technically have spring semester as the practicium counts as a class towards my degree (has CRN and everything). As well, the final spring semester is meant also for getting any remaining electives done if they haven't been done yet.

      Delete