Orchestrated

Tonight I'll be helping with a live stream of a diploma-turned-degree celebration. It will be interesting since I'll be filming something rather different and rare. Since the Hometown days I had gotten it in my head that unis don't change much, though now I know otherwise.

My first project for one of my streams classes went better than expected. I've been given word that there's plans to put it as part of a project for a 30 minute tv show, (Just the one episode to fill for a week since reading week won't have a newscast) which is exciting to me. I still have some tweaks to do (and in theory some more filming, though I don't think that'll happen, my star got school-swamped...) and then it'll be ready for air!

I've recently gotten into a channel that makes orchestrated versions of video game music, the way they do it (digitally) makes it sound as epic as the harry potter theme song. I thought I'd share since PTE is supposed to be more than 'Here's Riccy's life ok bye'.
Interactivity! And other doomed goals, brought to you by 2016.


PS I recently re-did a certain quiz and now I'm apparently in Gryffindor.


4 comments: