SOL

I spent yesterday being lazy. I made up for it today with more work done towards fixing up the basement. My hands are both in a bit disarray now (Should have worn gloves...ehhhh oopsie.) but the new utility room is coming along much more now, the bathroom looks renovated (Wasn't actually though, just improved that much...) and the main area is much fresher now. (Plus a certain window now opens with ease and no longer looks abandoned...)

I was meant to have a busy weekend as it was, though luck struck and I got to at least take Saturday off. Today I was meant to film, but plans changed so above occured instead. At least I was productive...!

Friday was pretty busy too though, after the news show (Which I found out where it's being aired, so I do have a TV show that's actually played technically...!) I again was busy with chores. I also got 'hotel california'd': I went along for one errand that turned to three. That happens rather often here. I coined that term as it pretty much sums it up: 'You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave'; so you can be done and ready to go home, but then errand 2, errand 3, errand 4....
This occured before I left in 2011 too so it's not new or anything, more just a little New City...quirk.
I realize that to run a household and be organized, running lots of errands is required. I suppose it's just the anticipation and time planning for 1-3 errands that gets thrown away when consistently they turn to 3-7 errands. Discrepanciesssssss. I should learn lol.

Ah well, that's a slice of New City life for ya.

6 comments:

  1. I get dragged on errands a lot too. It usually starts as "Let's go grab lunch" and then several hours later....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a brother named arron

    ReplyDelete
  3. my parents never expect me to come on errands lol. there's not really any point to me being there:P

    ReplyDelete