[Update] Essay 3.0, Spider Army, Miimoto

This morning, the workings of my 3rd essay for my Gned class began. This final paper is set to be the toughest, though with what I've had to do in the past for essays, this one is actually a small fry.
With how I've failed in the past and how I've been getting the hang of essays (it seems) over the past few months, I'm filled with determination to not blow this one.
That and I missed the drop-out date soooo I'm locked in. Oopsie.

It's the best time of year; It's the worst time of year. I love spring; The weather is warm and everything is in bloom. There's rain, but it's not gloomy nor threatening yet. But there is one thing that I always forget about spring: Spiders.
I'm still a tad arachnophobic, so spiders crawling around on the ceiling...phases me.
Today I was real unlucky, and managed to get visited by 5 spiders.
All on the ceiling, all on different floors.
It's like a spider army is invading.
I'm afraid to kill any of them, as maybe it could trigger the rest to begin attacking. And what if there's more hidden in the walls? I can't tell how all the spiders got in.
I've at least spider-freed my room so I can sleep soundly. But I certainly have no plans for Australia soon...

I've started toying around with Nintendo's new phone app, Miitomo. It seems to be a facebook-esque Mii game with the basis being questions. I've swindled Dyland into joining, and have found certain other PTErs. I dunno if it'll take or not, the devs definitely gotta add more, but at least having it for a mini-phase...at least I was part of the launch!

Full post within 3 days! Granted its another Update, but I can only post about what life gives me...


1 comment: