V-Day Update

hey at least its sfw these days.

My uncle has flown in and is visiting with his GF. I've gone along with them on adventures, such as skiing down mountains and roller-skating. (You regulars probably get the gist, this has happened every year since like 2010.)
We've been so go-go-go that PTE posting has been hard. As time is limited, all these activities have been near back-to-back.

I've only fallen on these adventures 3 times! And none required a hospital, unlike the dangerous sport of essay writing. The fact remains: Extreme sports, much safer.

Finally, I have I believe my last work shift in my contract Friday. Thereafter I'm going to work on Youtube things, as the feedback from last post and other sources have helped me get a good gauge of what I'm up against. I'm planning to involve PTE when I get that ball rolling, so maybe posts related to that coming soon or something. I'm in the process of getting a proper mic stand as this post goes out.

ok cya next post

2 comments:

  1. i also got a project in the works if people wanna check it out https://jaychan.createaforum.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete