Dyland's Top Twenty Remixes # 20

I'm happy to see that my last post garnered
some interest! I have taken a look at the suggestions put in the last post as well and
really enjoyed them, however in saying that
I don't believe all you understood the weirdness
of this genre. I take responsibility for that
because it is hard to explain but I'll try again: tasteful remixes of shows/commercials etc
that are easy listening while working. 

#20 is from a remix by Chetreo from Disney's
Big Hero 6. I love the energy in this one and
catch myself singing along with it unintentionally; particular the "no ideas, useless empty brain"
part as well as the "it's probably an emerald."

The only reason why it is this low is that it's the shortest remix on this list at just 1:36

4 comments:

  1. Nice tune! It's certainly an internet-era genre, but you've got me interested to hear the rest 👍

    ReplyDelete