Dyland's Top Twenty Remixes #19


This list contains a lot of my favourites, thus
why it's a top 20 countdown so just because
the song is low doesn't mean I don't like it,
it simply means I like others better.

#19 is a remix from the very talented and quite popular schmoyoho channel; who I've been following for nearly a decade. This particular
remix is a part of their Songify The Movies
series and features Disney's The Incredibles.

The lyrics flow well, the chorus is also
very catchy - and builds with the introduction
of each character which is a nice touch, and
of course the "where is my super suit!?" part
is a classic.

This one is lower simply due to the randomizer constantly coming back to it which does lead to overplaying and song exhaustion, but that is no fault of the song (just maybe the end card which is annoying to skip when you're doing other things while listening).

2 comments: