Dyland's Top Twenty Remixes #18

#18 is from Chetreo and features Dreamworks' How to Train Your Dragon; a franchise which is beloved by many, including me. The remix
itself is perhaps a little ordinary and doesn't
really have lyrics, which might not be for
everyone, but nostalgia has blinded me
enough to include it.

I watched the entire trilogy in theatres: the first when I was in grade eight, the second film just a week before my high school graduation, and the last film after I had finished university and was celebrating my five-year annivesary with my girlfriend. So I do believe that this franchise
holds a special place in my heart and the
remix brings back fond memories. I should
reiterate that this Top 20 is purely subjective. 

2 comments:

  1. I remember when it first came out, I was thoroughly entertained how the MC looked similar to me, going as far as to post him as my profile pic back in the day. Good times. I've never actually seen more than the first movie though, not sure if I'm missing out or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first movie was great, not sure how it holds up today, but if you can find it online I'd recommend it. In theater in 3D was awesome especially the flying scenes I wish I saw it in IMAX

    ReplyDelete