Not dead Yet: Episode VIII: V Day strikes back

Hello friends,

It's me, Eric Riccy, with no fancy tournament or other silly guise, giving you an update post.

It's wonderful Dyland has returned, and I hope to see the rest of his countdown. At this point he's done 20-18, be sure to check out those posts if you haven't yet.

I am currently under the weather, first time I've been this sick in 2 years. I'm trying to juggle quite the work load in hopes to afford some big life steps, and unsurprisingly there's been hurdles along the way, namely this sickness so far.

It's also partly why I don't post so much, because I think ambitiously and then posting becomes tougher than it needs to be.

I guess I had a baby sized pipedream to try going pro somehow with media, but I still have no idea what I'm doing. It's hard to concentrate when you're dedicating all your energy to other goals and people.

So tl dr tournament paused, check out them Dyland posts and maybe I'll toss one in here and there too. His posting is inspiring me 😎



2 comments: