NOT DEAD- ah screw it I've used that title like, 3 times now.

Besides lacking creativity, I've kinda been in a health slump [not related to my terrible activity level or my unhealthy lifestyle]. By the sounds of it, it doesn't really have a specific cause, but likely is weather change.

Anyway, what happened is I got a migraine, which then continued to intensify and pain medicines weren't working. So long story short I went into shock and stuff happened and now I'm better. [In whatever way 'better' applies to my health *cough*]

Now then, due to the whole migraine incident, It delayed 1 animanga-R post [Which is hard to read, fixing that soon btw], ...And thats about it.

So, Business As usual. Refer to Animanga-R Blog for that comic, and more current news to come in the future. [assuming I dont just post comics on Animanga-R the whole time....Which I'm kinda thinking of doing...heheheh....:P]

No comments:

Post a Comment