Rollin'

Halfway through May, things are started to get rolling. Works picked up pace, hours are "nice" and long, basically work is now eating all my time.
School's been set up very recently, I've signed up for all my courses for the first semester, paperwork's all done,
(aside from paying tuition and classes)
and I have my ID card, so radio is happening. PTE will keep updating on that as school unfolds.
 I also have plans for July/August that may already be known.

More details on school though:
(since that's what's most interesting)

Classes for Fall Semester:

Introduction to Radio Writing
Intro:Broadcast Journalism
Intro to Radio Operations
Radio Performance

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about school. I'm super nervous as I have no idea what I'm in for
(to an extent, I know uni now but I dunno what this program will be like)
but I do hope I'll at least do okay. I do have back up options in mind if things do not go well.
Broadcast is both my first Major and first actual program I got into.
Proof I was sitting and spinning at hometown's university.
(srry guys..)

No news on flash stuff because ain't nothing happening. Anyone who tells you Jenny's Quiz is getting a sequel is lying to you.
(You looked here expecting me to say something contradicting that, didn't you?)

Das All 4 now!

There may be spoilers in this post.
Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. remeber the saying they never built rome in a day or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_wasn%27t_built_in_a_day

      I might have to include that in Riccy rules somehow

      Delete
  2. woohooo! you totally should be excited for school! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Definitely am!! but change and new things and school and what if I'm not smart enough and that sort of thing goes on in my mind too haha

      Delete
  3. Everything you'll need in your life you'll learn later anyways, never in school.
    Children should enjoy their childhoods while they can, it ends sooner that they think.

    ReplyDelete