Makin' countries, Messin' with PTE, Waitin' to write EXAMS

After the end of this post you will find a 'make your own country' thing I did. I'M IN THE MAKIN COUNTRIES BUSINESS NOW :D

In other news, you can clearly see that I've moved on from the Cafe-Chan troll to yet another troll. For those of you who don't get it, its the YOTSUBA TROLL. I'M HAVING FUN THATS WHAT COUNTS

Finally on some real 'news', Exams coming up. There's like 2. Except ones a 2-parter, so it's 3. And the first part of the two parter is this Thursday. And it's all essay writing. 2 essays, ~3 hours. If you've followed PTE for awhile, you might know what that means. ASDFGDHSKDJFHD IM SO SCREWED (and thats putting it nicely.)
After Thursday its M/C, then its a science Exam. I'm not too bad at science at least.
Then semester 2 starts, etc.

ps hey remember when KK-N made that post about the game? you lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment