Toast Salad?

6 day stretch over, frankly so many hours in a row was good for me to get used of being on the ball for an extensive amount of time.
That said, 6am daily wake-ups do take their toll on me in time it seems. I'm sadly not a morning person.

I've tried to stay productive in general, setting out a list of chores for me to do. I figure at least 1 daily will keep me from becoming a potato. I don't wanna burn my summer away just playing games.
Also music making fizzled out again. Inspiration is a difficult thing.

That's all I got for news, things are calming down for a bit. Later this month things might get more interesting though...



92 5541 699417

3 comments:

  1. wat grant kirkhope said. something about having limitations is a good thing cuse u make something cuse u got nothing else to make. like with the n64 it had alot of limitation and grant found it easier to make a tune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm. interesting point, ill think into that.

      Delete
    2. i guess sometimes limitation can be a good thing

      Delete