Marvellous

Keeping up the posting rate has continued to be hard. Not for a lack of time, rather the contrary.

"Freedom" means not much happening.

I've applied a few places, and will continue the process. Hometown is still on the radar, but is a much more difficult option to make work.
I've been back at city building in Minecraft, and am back toying with creative ideas, such as trying let's playing or animation.
If curious, I haven't tried to reboot FNWER for several reasons. 1) I'm  afraid I won't do the original series justice. 2) I'm hoping to make something better than FNWER. (Ironic compared to first point, I know.) 3) Without others to have fun (sometimes at their expense, heh) with, I have low drive to create.
I've been scrambling to understand my own creative mind, and try to master how to get myself going. Ultimately I need a trigger; something that puts a fire under me so to speak. But past and recent attempts at those haven't worked much.

I've been in talks with a friend to work together on creative stuff, as his job search sounds to be similar to mine. It's probably a far shot in the dark, and a big iff anything gets made, but trying something is better than not.

More things coming soon maybe!



4 comments:

  1. i would be down to help with fwner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, I haven't been posting either :x mostly cuz of being busy though. Things are starting to slow down so I'll be posting again soon. It's too bad I couldn't see you when you were here this time around, but I guess that's how things go. Hopefully next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable, I am excited at that prospect! Agreed, for what it's worth this past trip was a mess for seeing people, as it was super short and last minute changes kept happening. Hopefully next time indeed! I'll try to make sure :)

      Delete