Remember, This is November.

Now that the flu that I've had is over for the most part (minus the damn sniffles and crap), The Insane productivity period has now continued. Still more flash movies in the works, PJ is urging me to make more than 'damn static picture loops just to piss me off'. More experiments with Flash, etc. I did make one little test animation to 'The Rock Show' By Blink 182, I'm pretty pleased with it. (However, it is too short to upload to Newgrounds, but it may be part of the collab that PJ and I are working on.)

I'm also thinking of making a loop flash for 'Remember Remember the Fifth of November' and another one for Rememberance Day.
Because The month of November is the Month of Remember.

3 comments:

  1. 8D yes remember the fifth of november, it's my birthday!! ^.^
    Also, the rock show is a gooood song. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Dont worry I didnt forget it was that ^.^, But Also the new addition to the loop isnt turning out very good... D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rock show animation loop, that is

    ReplyDelete