Haywire!

As per my usual posting, I shall make sure that this post ends in a random and irrelevant way which leads the reader wondering how I may still be roaming streets with such an insanity level. In truth, my insanity is not as bad as I make it sound. I'm merely random.

However, this post is not about my insanity/randomness, it is about the fact that things are looking up, that is, in comparison to the post 'sucks'. My dad is coming home soon, as well, I have only 30 days left til the march meet. I will admit that I am a bit worried about the march meet, in the sense that I am not sure what pandemonium will happen. I am sure it will be fine, but I mean, I haven't been back in almost a year, so nervousness can only be natural, right?

Finally, The 'Production boom' thing is kinda over. However, thanks to LL, the Comic continues to be made even after the end of the production boom. It's become a daily entertainment, really. I hope to have it finally finished by the 3rd week of march. I'm a bit doubtful I'll make that quota, but I can try. I won't try hurrying the story to reach it though. The story must flow naturally as it has been, for I refuse to lower the quality of the book, figuring I wrote a good 48 pages of witty jokes. To cut loose now would just be painful.

SOLID BRICKS OF TEXTS and then you lost the game.

2 comments: