Flash and Crash

There's an ongoing thing about flash player bugs, so for safety's sake, everything that required flash player on PTE has been temporarily removed until the situation's resolved.

Spare time has become rare, but when I get it I've been using it on Steam. I got into buying games and long story short it's become the other half where youtube content used to sustain. (But I still got a decent amount of series' to watch too...)

Outside of work, Youtube and Steam, all's I've been doing is cleaning and preparing for August, since my parents have a big trip coming. (The more done before they go the less I gotta worry about.)
I may also have a PTEr moving in in August, more on that later though.

Your PTE is safe, no worries.


Also RIP Frankie, You were awesome. :(

3 comments:

  1. http://www.thestar.com/business/tech_news/2015/07/15/widely-used-flash-player-in-trouble-over-security-problems.html

    ReplyDelete