[Leisure] New City Festival!

This has truly been the summer of carnivals so far.

I've been on a strong Roller Coaster Tycoon kick for the past...let's ignore how long I've spent on it so far. Point is, I'm nearly done all the original parks again. (Am on Crumbly Woods, if you know that level.)

Aside from that, yesterday I went to the annual festival here. I wasn't so interested in rides (And frankly, they all seemed to be the same as always...) as I was the indoor bazaar. While there, I finally found a replacement for my wallet! My K-On wallet has been retired after 7 years of use. It's been falling apart for awhile now, and the vinyl outer layer is so tarnished that the characters can barely be made out. If I ever find a similar wallet to the K-On one again, I may switch to it. For now and indefinitely, I will use my ultra-slim yet plain new one.

Aside from that, I also got a replacement pair of ridiculous oversized sunglasses. The last pair I had gotten unfortunately snapped on the frame (It was plastic I had it coming...and have...) rendering it unwearable. (Being stabbed while wearing sunglasses no bueno.) The new pair has a nice blue frame and even it's own carrying case! I'm treating it like it's ultra fragile because I really don't wanna have it break...again.

Aside from those, I had ultra delicious bad food. Y'know, the usual stuff. Mini donuts. Slushie and ice cream. Good stuff.

Next week my cousin comes here to visit. So likely posts about that coming soon...


3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I forgot about that wallet. Good to know it survived for so long :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. dont stop belivin by journey starts to play

      Delete