[Update] Desk Potato

I haven't posted for nearly 2 weeks. Oopsie.

Since the last post, I got my wisdoms out the next morning. I was metal and stayed awake through surgery, but knowing how describing things can cause mishaps (damn hemophobia), I'll spare the details. I'm still recovering, but its been ~10 days with no real issues aside from the first day.

First day I forgot to take the anti-inflammatory and pain pills. So when the anesthetic came out...I felt an ocean of pain. Not a good time for me. Not a good time for my grandmother trying to help me at the time. But, that's life.

Since then, I've been taking it easy. I'm still trying to be productive so I don't turn into a potato. (See: this post existing. It takes personal drive to keep PTE going! Especially since it's been alone 95% of the time.) I've gardened til my green thumb turned injured. I've worked a little on a game. (Lost interest though...) I've ended up playing classic Roller Coaster Tycoon a bunch. I'd do a let's play sort of thing of me crushing at winning it, but I feel like RCT and myself both may be rather boring to watch/hear. I tried doing a lets tour thing of my sisters server before...painful. Trust me. Though I suppose I gotta get stuff out, even if it's trash atm...my standards are high for myself. Which knowing my past work, must be comical to know. But I wanna improve.

Speaking of improving, a random thing I wanna get into is roller-blading. It may not even happen, or if it does, short-lived, but I've just been craving to roll around. I realize I live next to a ravine, so I gotta watch where I roll to...but maybe getting out and blading might help inspire me to work. Or at least gives me exercise so I don't RCT all day and become a potato.


PS I think I broke the Banners Page again.

2 comments:

  1. You may not have posted in two weeks but I don't think I've even checked my feed in like three... x.x I stayed awake for my wisdom teeth too, they gave my tons of pain meds and anxiety meds so it wasn't too bad lol. good luck with roller blading, try not to fall off a cliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very busy and productive these days though, I don't have much an excuse aside from teeth :P Nice, that's good, definitely seems the first bits the toughest.
    Thanks! No guarent-

    ReplyDelete