[Hometown News] Revision

An earlier post stated my availability for visiting while in Hometown.

Appointments have unfortunately come up and pushed around the dates a bit.

The dates available now are:

Friday, August 5. *
Saturday August 6. #
Saturday, August 13.*
Sunday, August 14.
Monday, August 15. **

*Morning and afternoon availability unknown, later plans more likely to work out.
# Morning available only. 
** Mrs. given priority

The leave date is now August 16.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and again understand if timing is too tight for people. I realize much later that this trip was meant as more of a family trip. More Personal Trips to come in the future.***

***When I have money.


1 comment:

  1. lol wow I apparently forget to check blogger for way too long. I hope I get to see you, but I won't even know my work schedule until the week before, so I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete