[Leisure] Laptop 2.0 + Botony Business

I'm back!

Alright, it probably didn't feel like I was gone since I post ~once a week.
But since the practicum, my laptop has been going out of wack. Essentially at this point, it is believed that the hard drive was for sure to blame. I'm running my same comp with a different hard drive, and it's bsod and os not found errors seem to have ceased. If this time next week this machine remains, I'll replace the battery and my machine will be back to normal.

Aside from laptop business, I've been a green thumb and house-cleaning mostly. Our gardens have been ravaged by ants for years now, but we've been experimenting with new methods. One is a feed mix that irritates ants so they swell and...pop. The other is we've now planted a spearmint and a peppermint plant in order to repel them continuously. (I've been told ants hate mint..!)
The plants themselves are actually really nice looking, and of course smell wonderful.
We also got a hybrid plant called a 'Ketchup and Fries', which grows tomatoes and potatoes on the same plant.
Science!


2 comments:

  1. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/b2/31/b6b2310a3b661b5821f8c55f00538484.jpg

    ReplyDelete