[Hometown News] Let's Build An Empire!

As of today, Dyland has left to return to his hometown. There he will do his practicum, before returning to New City for his next adventure. The logistics of that haven't all been sorted out, so news on that later.

As for myself, now begins a time of hopefully great productivity. I have lots of equipment and theoretical time at my disposal, so I intend to push myself and try to crank out some sort of content over the next month. I will maybe update here whatever I come up with, and I do intend to not obsess over RO or RO-based ideas, so if RO is not your cup of tea, I understand and aim to do other interesting things.

Regarding Hometown, I do have a trip planned for August. I'll be there from the 4-18th, with a family cottage trip in the middle, August 6-13. I realize that leaves little time before and after, which is not great, but sadly I can't afford to stay any longer. Free days would be 4-5, 13-17 (18th is departure or already gone day, one can try but it would be tricky). Also note that later days may get taken as I want to spend quality time with my Mrs. when possible. (E.g. if someone makes a plan for the morning-afternoon, but then leaves evening open, Mrs. could lock that time before someone else tries to claim it)
I hope to see many friends while in Hometown, but I understand many people are busy / out of town too.
At least I gave my availability?? FB will get it soon.


4 comments:

  1. my lake is always open if u wanna come and bring a friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also i still got that lets build an empire drawing on my board in my room

      Delete
    2. Appreciated, likely won't be able to due to time constraints though.
      Also very nice, maybe someday it'll be worth by others.
      Currently its worth $5 to me.

      Delete
  2. So you guys got married then huh

    ReplyDelete