Busyish

Dyland got a job! I'll leave any further details to him, (Technically he still has the ability to post, laziness is a core value of mine) but reason I mention this is now he's busy focusing on work (As he should be), which means CanucksFC is now a back-burner project. Which means Soccer Tales production is probably slowing down immensely.

I have gotten the other side-project I mentioned though, so soon I'll be working at that, which should keep me occupied. The only catch is it's a massive thing which means nothing will see the light of day unless the monolith gets finished. GO BIG OR GO HOME, as it were.
I also still gotta work on learning sprite-palettes. dont tell zoo k.
In summary: I'm keepin' busy still.

I'm trying to not be all-"work" either though. Recently I started a 7 Days to Die server for Zoo, his gf and myself. We haven't actually lasted a week yet, and have needed to reset time a lot, and I've died about 10 times already, however...
It's fun!

 I also say "work" as according to my sister and potentially employers and maybe even some of you PTErs, my animating and game making and other creative things I keep doing isn't a resume boosting mechanism like I like to imagine it is. Which if that is the case, uh oh. Buuuuuuut it's still mid-winter so progress on the job front continues to be frozen.

I'll let myself out.

3 comments: