First Dayja Vu

This past Friday we got the Echo fixed up for winter. Tires changed to winters and oil changed to fresh. Easy enough.
However, this was to be done the morning before my first day of work, now as a producer/switcher.
The last time we had an appointment like this, I ended up late for an exam and almost couldn't take it.
What could possibly go wrong?


I mean, we left for 8:30, dropped off the car for 9am. I was not expected at work until 3pm.

I was late for work.

The one day we drop it off, they are overbooked. They don't start our car until 11am. They have a trainee learning. They have mad business.
And, they have a certain head office person overseeing operations.

Literally, it was the worst possible scenario possible. It was not their fault, but lucks fault. Extremely unlucky to the max. Their work ended up  a lil sloppy cuz they were so overclocked. Because of that and an issue from work, my mom had a bird on them. 10/10.
Then she called out this certain ex-boss of mine. Chewed him out. Tried to have me give my 10 cents.
Now this all happening after I was already late for work. I said nothing, and rushed myself to work, the car nearly falling apart as I did.
But survived.

Needless to say, that day was a gong-show. That's putting it nicely.
Luckily, work itself was calm and things went overall okay.
But man... that day reminded me of the old Test Your Luck. And made me kinda miss it. Cuz maybe it could've warned me...


7 comments:

  1. why don't u bring test your luck back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been in the plans, but needs to be a java object that I code myself.
      So it'll take some time

      Delete
    2. The original one stopped working due to flash player and https:// not being friends.
      Flash is a bum lol

      Delete