FINALLY

Here's what Semester 2's lookin' like:

Math Applied:
It's like math pure, without the pure. Basically I now truly see how much of a difference between pure and applied exists. Math pure began with transformations, y = f(x) things to the nth degree and graphing, as well as stretching functions etc.
You know what applied's first unit is? VECTORS.

Despite the now easy level of math I am doing, I still dislike math in general. I also predict that Applied might 'pick-up' and gain a little more difficulty soon. That being said, it'd be cool if I could get my highest math mark since grade 7.

Or I could just herp derp derp and fail at easiness. There's always that possibility.

Dramarama:
ONE CANNOT SIMPLY ESCAPE THE DRAMA. I BLAME YOU PJ.
But it's not like I hate drama. Unlike math, drama is FUN. Mind you, I'd have a lot more fun if I could stop my self-conscious garbage for 5 damn minutes, but hey you cant have everything you want. At least this year I'm not being as much of a reclusive outcast. But that's debatable.

Lunch:
Still hangin with the usuals, still being too quiet. But I are improving.

Language Arts:
Same awesome teacher as last year (The one with the Brooklyn accent), but now, WITH A TWIST! LL and many of the LL CIRCLE are in this class. (LL Circle is basically a bunch of LL's peeps) So while it's awesome that LL and I are in the same class, eh's gonna be distracted by the circle. Also this is the most important class of the semester, besides math (LOL), since I need to do good in it to get into uni. So yeah its gonna be interesting.

Advanced Drawing:
I have a friend from science in that class, so it won't be totally boring. However the teacher is OCD about making us draw, and my drawing ability is trash, so we'll see how this goes down.

It may lead me to improve my characters in the future maybe :o

And that's that. Cya next post!

Derp

2 comments:

  1. lol I wonder why your teacher wants to make you draw in drawing class... weird...

    Also stop using the F-word. BAD. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?

    Also I ctrl+f'd "Fuck" and was like 'wait wat?'

    but then i realized it was the other f word

    I will never understand why it offends you

    ReplyDelete