Wendy's, Post-June Plan, Valentines day, and the February Transcript Crisis

So I finally tried Wendy's today. It wasn't anything special but it wasn't half bad either.

As well, since I spilled the beans to Snowfire already, I figure I should go ahead and announce it:

The Post-June Plan:

There is one of two plans that will happen.

1: -I get my transcript in.
-The U of M accepts me and I go to live with my uncle back in the other city.
-???
-PROFIT!
2. -I get rejected from the U of M, stay here and find work at wherever, and start saving up funds.
-Depending on the situation of why U of M rejected me, depends on where I'd go after the 1 year period. (I presume I'd try for some college at least)
- ???
-PROFIT!

On another note, I have yet to mail my transcript and actually its my fault because I was depending on my mom helping me for it. She keeps delaying it because she doesn't actually want me to go so now I've reached a state of panic similar to the one in December. That being said, the early admission deadline is the 15th, however my time is quickly running out and DAMMIT I REALLY NEED TO GET THAT THING MAILED.

Also valentine's day is coming up soon and well I'm one of those people who don't like the holiday because of how it makes me so manually aware of my awkwardness and singularity. Be prepared for Valentines Day: PTE style.



Actually speaking of love and relationships and boring stuff like that, I knew a guy who was one of those jealous boyfriend types, and he hated my guts because I was friends with his girlfriend.
I hated him too.
Also they broke up some time later.
I never want to be the jealous type.
Because Jealousy is for fa- OHOHOHOIDIDN'TACTUALLYSAYITSNOWFIRE

2 comments:

  1. you still have time to get it in, just actually do it. It won't take long. Also I recommend mailing it before the 11th so it will have time to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D-D-D-D-DONE! Thanks for the advice! :D

    ReplyDelete