[Education] Continuing Improvement

Most of my time is admittedly being spent on the practicum. It's my main business right now, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I'd say it's going well, I've banked half of the hours required.

Outside of that I've decided that my skills I've learned from school will need constant usage to keep them improving. As such, I'm going to try to afford an entry-level professionally-used camera, for making arts-y side projects and the like. I've contemplated returning the FNWER series, though I might put a different spin on it if I do, to avoid conflicts with Pegvlog stuff.
As well, Someone has also asked me to remake the Petters On The Low cover, but that'll be up to a future version of me as to if that happens.

I mention all this not to get hopes up, as you PTErs already know from a certain other blog that I'm better at typing smoke and plans than following through, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning, to get a conversation and ideas going.
Especially since someone I know recently started a new channel.

On a somewhat related note, how helpful are the post tags?  So far I've used:
[Business]
 [Leisure]
[Health]
 [Update]
[Celebration]
 [Deja Vu]
[Education]
 [Special]

Which seems to be covering most of what I post about..


8 comments:

  1. What is your practicum exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short version is it's at a production house, and is mainly filming and editing.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out :)
    As for FNWER
    Do the thing if it makes you happy and continues to be fun. Stop the thing if it becomes work and not fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)
      Very interesting way of thinking, I'll have to stick to that motto.

      Delete
  3. i can help if needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely good to continue to practice your skills outside of school! When you're applying for jobs, it's gonna look way better if you can be like "here's a thing I made last week" rather than "here's a thing I made six months ago in school"
    Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete