Sunshine ON STEROIDS

So Remember how last post, I complained that life was boring and stuff?

WELL THAT KINDA CHANGED NOW.

Lemme tell ya:

Friday: Skiing at Sunshine Village Ski resort. Twas fun and stuff, I'm gettin' better at skiing. The weather was excellent ski weather [Snowing lightly but warm]. We took my sister, and she did actually pretty good, she just kept getting anxious and giving up a lot. By the end of the day she took the chairlift down; [instead of joining my uncle and I on the ski-out course, which brings you right to the parking lot] while my uncle and I took the ski-out. While heading down, we took a square-level [Intermediate] route, which of course I got pissed due to how tough it was. [I complained the whole way home.] Was fun though.

Saturday: Moving Oma. [Again] Lifting heavy furniture and boxes, holding doors, all that sort of fun. We finished after a good 4 hours of work. Then after, we headed over to our relative's place to celebrate my uncle's birthday. [Though his birthday isn't actually for another week or so, but meh, close enough :P] I soon learnt after arriving that The 'Deadly 4' [Let's call em that] might reassemble, as well 2 of them were there. Long story short I now have a bite mark on my arm and bruising.

Sunday: Skiing AGAIN. You heard me. This time, Lake Louise. Now, The weather was okay, but the problem was the snow was packed tight, and on the first morning hours, the snow had a thin layer of ice on it due to warm weather then cold nights. So, The first few tracks were a bit...Rough. And another thing about Lake Louise, the courses are MUCH steeper than Sunshine. Long story short, I crashed a lot. Over the day though it warmed up and in the end it was fun. However, through the course of these 3 days, I am now REALLY TIRED.

Oh god I dunno if I'll be able to ride my bike to school tomorrow. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment