Animanga-R in review, new ideas as well!

I still gotta bring Animanga-R so that Snowfire and Dancing Shadows can read it. I'll get around to that eventually I suppose.

Also, I have removed the 'Animanga-R:' from both Jenny's show and The Rockshow loop. This is due to me having second thoughts about the whole Animanga-R plot as it is.

That brings me to my next point. I'm thinking of making Animanga-R not about the group of Animanga-R itself, but rather make it about Tim, Tino and Jenny. After all, they are supposed to be the main characters.

I've got a few ideas for what to do with the 3, but I'm not doing anything drastic yet. After all, Animanga-R is still in review. As well, I'm on March Meet, therefore I am on vacation and too lazy to do anything.

Finally, The Game.

2 comments:

  1. When my friend William was five years old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...He made windows Operating System and became a filthy rich millionaire.

    ReplyDelete