Surefire

This week is not my final week yet. I'm partly glad for that because I need the extra time to get final assignments done.
Radio Free Riccy held a 'secret easter show' on Sunday, as the shift was optional but the show was done. This show was the penultimate show, as I've done an assignment stating that the final shows date is April 16, meaning the Sunday before it will be RFR's last. (April 12)
I intend to make RFR's final show something to remember.

Final week will likely be a brutal week, as every single day starting April 13, I have something due. (Technically starting April 12 cuz final show but RFR's fun times)
13th is a live show (10am MDT, 11am Central) I'm involved in (no speaking role for me though, sorry) called Rec Radio, it's a final on-air project with interviews and a contest and music. (Think an hour-long FNWER on steriods...don't worry I'm not writer...)
14th is the final speech assignment, the Impromptu speech, where I have to whip up a speech on the spot. (Improv/ad-lib abilities dont fail me now...)
15th is a final online test due for radio operations
16th Saint Riccy is due
17th is for studying for the
18th exam #1 (Speech)
19th is for studing for the
20th final exam #2 (Science-y Class)

And then sweet freedom. Or working on Ric Olzow stuff for real. But that's something you won't hear about here.


2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OsjBYxrR0c

    ReplyDelete