Bandit is Fat, But I don't have swine flu! Part 1

A 'My Chemical Romance' song got stuck in my head yesterday. This can only mean 1 thing.
October must be near! :D

In other news, I got new sweaters :3 I've needed more for some time now, figuring some of my older sweaters are a bit...destroyed...But not by me for the most part :P
I accidentally ripped a few. :/
Then my dogs attempted to chew on any I left on the floor T_T Stupid, Stupid dogs. Especially Bandit.

Anyways, I'm taking that Drivers test today maybe. I'll post results either later today, or some other time this week on what happened.

As for other news, Well right now I'm sick =_= But I don't think its the cold or swine flu, just my bad eating habits catching up to me -_-" I'm still taking the Drivers test if I can though :P

No comments:

Post a Comment